9 September 2021
Subject: Minutes of Board Meeting
1. The Meeting was opened by President Vicki Edwards at 7:00 PM, at 9803 S. 21st Circle, Bellevue NE. With 3 of 5 directors present, a
quorum of the Board existed.
2. Attendance at the Meeting included:
George Ziska, Jr.
3. The minutes of the meeting held on 12 August 2021, were approved.
4. Treasurer’s Report: Treasurer Janelle Smith reported the following status by text, as of 31 August 2021: Great Western Checking
Account: $8,911.59; Fidelity Money Market: $56,284.32.
5. Finance Director’s Report: The following items were discussed:
A. Al Cans for 2 X 4’s: No new developments.
B. Dinner Raffle, Oct-Nov 21: Finance Director Ron Strawn will check with Pizza Ranch Manager Samantha Oxley about the store
certificates to be paid ($200) and provided ($100). The Secretary distributed 120 raffle tickets to those present.
C. Church of Nativity, Burke, VA, Offering: Set for the weekend of 1-2 Jan 22.
D. Offutt Catholic Chapel Designated Offering: Set for the weekend of 12-13 Feb 22. Chapel Account Manager Mary Burden indicated that
this offering has received final approval.
E. Bowl-a-thon: Scheduled for Mar 22.
F. 2022 Financial Plan: Progress on $80,000 goal is at $42.00.
G. New Ideas: None.
6. Old Business:
A. Update of Membership Roster: No new developments.
B. VA Connection (Bob Corsi): No new developments.
C. Crew Website ( http://www.accrew.org ): No new developments.
D. Colorado (CO) Connection (Corey Cinabro): No new developments.
E. Volunteer Recruitment in Bellevue: No new developments.
F. 2022 Deployment (Works starts on Thurs, 2 Jun 22): The Construction Director is working on updating the drawings for the New Family
home and will be starting a review of the material lists.
G. Board Election: The next Board election will be held at the 9 Dec 21 meeting for 2-year terms, from 1 Jan 22 to 31 Dec 21.
H. Adopt-A-Road: Trash clean-up on 25th Street is set for 9 AM, 23 Oct 2021, with Boys Scout Troop 305.
7. New Business: None.
8. The Crew Meeting was adjourned at 7:24 PM. The next Meeting is set for 7:00 PM, Thursday, 14 Oct 21, at 9803 S. 21st Circle.
George Ziska, Jr. Secretary