10 February 2015
Subject: Minutes of Board Meeting
1. The Meeting was opened by President Vicki Edwards, at 7:00 PM, at 9803 S. 21st Circle, Bellevue, NE. With 4 of 5
directors present, a quorum of the Board did exist.
2. Attendance at the Meeting included:
George Ziska, Jr.
3. The minutes of the meeting held on 14 Jan 14, were approved.
4. Treasurer’s Report: Treasurer Janelle Smith provided that following status by email: Great Western Checking
Account: $7,920.66; Fidelity Money Market: $59, 207.72; Progress on 2015 Fundraising Goal: 9.1%
5. Finance Director’s Report: The Finance Director Stu Martin discussed the following:
A. Cans for 2 X 4’s: Attendees brought cans.
B. Church of Nativity, Burke, VA Designated Offering, 10-11 Jan 15: No new developments from
Bob Corsi reporting the initial offering total of $31,772.
C. Bowl-a-thon, 1:30 PM, 7 Mar 15, Leopard Lanes: We are still set with 13 bowlers. The Secretary
requested that the Finance Director not to make a deposit of pledges collected since the info is
needed for thank you letters.
D. 2015 CFC Distribution will be known in Mar 15.
E. Offutt Catholic Chapel Designated Offering is set for Sun, 19 Apr 15.
F. Other Ideas: None.
6. Old Business:
A. Update of Membership Roster: No updates made.
B. Combined Federal Campaign: No new developments.
C. VA Connection (Bob Corsi): Bob provided a list of 16 volunteers with 3 alternates.
D. Crew Website ( http://www.accrew.org ): No new developments.
E. Colorado (CO) Connection (Gary Piper): Gary identified 3 volunteers.
F. Volunteer Recruitment in Bellevue: Six Crew members volunteered to assist with the breakfast.
Await the number of volunteers from the Confirmation Class. Ron and the Secretary will make a Commissary run
for supplies on Sat, 14 Feb 15, at 8 AM.
G. 2015 Deployment (work starts on 5 Jun 15): The onsite crew list has 28 volunteers (25 men and 3
women). The Construction Director has completed plans and the subcontractor work descriptions
and is reviewing the material lists. The Carpool Plan has 3 vehicles. The President will begin
looking at the purchase of a white over-the-stove microwave.
H. 2014 IRS Forms: No new developments.
7. New Business:
A. Adopt-A-Road: The pickup of trash on 25th Street was set for 9 AM, Sat, 25 Apr 15.
8. The Crew Meeting was adjourned at 7:26 PM. With the Secretary out-of-town in Mar 15, the next
meeting was set for 7 PM, Tues, 14 Apr 15, at 9803 S. 21st Circle.
George Ziska, Jr.